Old 30-03-2006, 05:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Camellia prices at B and Q?

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from NC contains these words:

Janet Baraclough wrote:
If anyone is heading to B and Q's garden section , could you please
let me know what they're charging for their smallest-pot-size camellias
this spring? They don't have plant prices on their website.

Janet (Isle of Arran)

give your local B&Q a call ? Numbers are on the web via the store finder.

I have the number thanks, but have you ever tried asking a B and Q
garden dept staff anything face to face? I hate to think what it's like
trying to get a sensible answer over the phone :-)

Janet

Yes, but you might get someone in the office who's in front of a computer with
the price list......... :~))
Jenny