Old 14-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Shiva

Default S&W Greenhouse Roses

Julie wrote:

AF isn't any better here. Had one cane for years and canker for two
years now, but just won't die. It isn't heat that it likes, maybe it
is Baptists, could be clean living, but I doubt it.
As soon as my new roses are ready for the ground this one's going
away. I've wasted to much time and energy on it already.

Mine has been in the ground, then in a pot, back in the ground, and now is
back in a pot. Something has got to give.

BTW, I am having a hard time getting used to "Julie." I had no idea who
you were until I accidentally clicked on a post! And I was the one who
said, "Oh, good, JULIE, we don't have one of those yet!"

Nice to see you posting.