Old 30-03-2006, 11:00 AM posted to rec.ponds
-keevill-

Default Plants' soil makes water dirty

enough rocks to cover the surface of the dirt. there needs to be
circulation around the roots, not a lot, but I think plastic bags
would cut off too much. the roots are carrying out metabolism, they
need nutrients, and they generate waste products, so you can't cut
them off completely. The water should clear on its own accord once
new dirt stops getting into the water column, one of the harder things
to do is just watch and wait.

OK Charles I am going to do as you suggest. Thx for your kind help.
-keevill-