Old 30-03-2006, 12:17 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Fish die one by one, new pond, can you help?

I could go into all the other pond related stuff again, but this is a
parasite problem as already explained to me. Can you tell me more about
what type of drug I am shopping for to kill the parasite? I will do
the 25% water change, and clean up as much of the pod as I can in the
process. I examined another dead fish last night and the tail was
rotted off and the rot was spreading up to the scales. I will want to
treat the pond as fast as possible. Thanks for the help.