Old 30-03-2006, 02:29 PM posted to rec.ponds
Olde Hippee

Default Motion detected Water sprayer

So sorry, I should have googled it first, got loads of responses there.

Still hope everyones fishies are doing well. We have about a dozen of
various sized koi in a 17' X 10' pond, the biggest about 26 inches long
and the samllest about 6 inches. The water lillies are sprouting and
it is finally warming up, like January was! LOL. I am soooo ready for
spring. Winters are such a pain, everywhere I have arthritus!!!!
Com'on warmth and sunshine!! AND rain, we need it desperately here in
the midatlantic/northeast, next to no snow here in DE, and very little
rain. This summer could be a real blast of hot & dry!!
Olde Hippee, Nan Zitney