Old 30-03-2006, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Seedlings very leggy...

snip
The 16 basil are now on the windowsill and seem to be doing OK. I've
left the leggy ones to grow, but chances are they wont make it to the
next phase.
This evening I have planted some chille seeds into a propagator - they
are now with the toms and will, like the toms, be put straight on the
windowsill when the germinate.

It's probably time to pot the basil on into their individual pots. We
use those square 7cm pots which come 24 to a tray, which is a
convenient size and shape. But if you can't find something like that,
you can probably have a row along a windowsill!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk