Old 30-03-2006, 03:40 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

"Mike" wrote in message
ups.com...

David Hare-Scott wrote:
"Harry Chickpea"
wrote in message
Pfft. He's a wimp wannabe. When your garden pests include a 3
foot
iguana and nematodes, THEN you live in the south. Our dill just
bolted into a fireworks display of flowering. Gardening this far
south is no picnic. Bugs come here to vacation.

Hmf I'll see your iguana with a 4ft goanna and raise you with a
red-bellied
black snake.

David

Hi! A few unkind people in this world.

But you came closest with the iguana bit...I live in Southern Arizona!

Me too. Where we have very few insects, no raccoons, have an occasional
Javalina, can garden every month of the year. Not to mention, virtually
no rainfall and a scarce water supply.

Olin

thanks mike for feeling sorry for us all but really u dont have to because a lot of people have gardens in the winter even in the cold areas. some ppl put straw over their carrots and other things so that they can harvest them later on during the year.
its nice to hear that u have a really nice garden and u tend to enjoy it a lot .
i know ppl think u are bragging but your main question was "where do i live?" not hey im an ass bragging about my garden u had to tell us those things so that we would guess where u lived.
i have an adopted sister living in arizona she loves it there.
thanks for telling us about your garden and where u live.
im from southern ontario around the stratford area. we had a fairly open winter this year and dont have any snow as of right now.
enjoy your garden. cyaaaaaa, sockiescat.