Old 30-03-2006, 05:36 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Arwen Long

Default Want to swap plants?

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006, ? wrote:

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:18:56 GMT in .net bud wrote:
Anyhoo, to be on topic. I have an over abudance of hot pepper
seedlings. They are from seeds from a thai style hot pepper
my granddad used to propagate, but it's appearing that there
are some sports due to interbreeding with a couple other
hot peppers last year.

That sounds awesome. Hmm, what could I trade? Well, if you were to put a
whole bunch of dirt around your concrete bins then I could trade you some
tough sedums to act as ground cover and prevent erosion.

Btw, I mentioned to the discussants of the early trade emails... but not
publicly... there is actually a swap planned for Raleigh area gardeners on
April 29th. In Garner.
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...425410865.html
Just in case people are interested.

Arwen