Old 31-03-2006, 07:09 AM posted to aus.gardens
danako

Default JACARANDA Tree

thank you guys, and yes terry I did watch and know where all my outlets
are , even though one is under my herb garden , and they are filled
with sand, so I got something right.

Electric eel ummm no chance I am doing that ever again, painful, very
painful. But just in case someone else is reading this I have found a
product called MOFLOW and it disolves anything organic - toilet paper
etc. Highly toxic and you poor it in and the plumbing is beutiful.

And theres my mate the high pressure hose guy who will unblock a
plumbing issue in about 5 mins (rather than plumber @ 4-5 hrs), and as
electic eels damage ceramic pipes, who knew...oopsi.

But I am worried that the pipe will collapse, instead of twice a year
problem is becoming more frequent. I will try the rootox promise.