Old 31-03-2006, 03:58 AM posted to austin.gardening
Jangchub

Default Seeds

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:18:47 GMT, "Cindy" wrote:

Sweet peas need cool soil and cool night air in order to be healthy.
They do like sun, but I find in Texas they are happy with afternoon
shade. I plant my seeds in January.

I also have BOP plants for well over ten years! I douse them with
fertilizer and they've never flowered. Do you have any tips?

I forgot to ask, are yours in pots or in the ground? I think they like big
pots, but like to be rootbound.

Mine are very rootbound in containers. The roots are probably going
to chop right through the clay pots this summer, so I am going to buy
containers only an inch larger and repot them in plastic.