Old 31-03-2006, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
H Ryder

Default Greenhouse - Asking neighbour

Hi a neighbour at the bottom of my garden (not my street next one over)
has a greenhouse and it's all full of dead stuff and really needs
sorting out. Now i wanna go over and ask them do they use it and want
to get rid of it. Now would you find this cheeky if someone done this
to you, i dont know them nor never even seen them (lived here 2 years).

can't see any harm in asking - someone asked me if i wanted the old butlers
sinks outside my house - I did want them but did not mind being asked.

--
Hayley
(gardening on well drained, alkaline clay in Somerset)