Old 31-03-2006, 06:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sherm

Default seeking hyacinth bulbs

Sacha wrote:

sherm wrote:

need help to locate some midnight mystique hyacinth bulbs. please
e-mail me at if you can help me acquire some of
these flower bulbs.

A quick Google indicates that these are sold only by Thompson & Morgan
and that one bulb will cost £9.99.
http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/uk...hyacinth+bulbs
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Thanks for the quick response.

I actually knew that they were selling them, but they are only selling
them in the UK right now as they have limited numbers. I was hoping
someone would know of a store that stocks their products and would
probably be reselling them. they actually are saying that they won't be
selling them again for until 2010 so i don't want to miss them.

Or maybe even that some one might be able to offer me another
alternative way in order to purchase them. They offer three bulbs for
£17.99 which also gives you some white bulbs too. I was interested in
getting two orders if possible of these.

I have a black flower bed and would like to be one of the first to get
these bulbs here in the u.s.a.

sherm