Old 01-04-2006, 07:08 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

Chuckie I know $18.95 for a 3.8 bail of peat moss thats crazy!
I can pay $10 for a bail that size around here.
But the fact remains is that I want the peat moss.
I found one place I will have to check.
I am going to mix the peat moss with composted leaves and compost and
put it on my new garden.
Chuckie

chuckie if u know someone in your area that has a fair sized bush lot it might be worth your while to take a trudge through their bush and see if there are any trees that have rotted because a lot of times u can get the peat moss from the middle of those downer trees. we have one near our drive shed that is going to provide us with some really nice stuff this year as its pretty rotted out. we did leave it there for that purpose and its great.
hopefully with all the suggestions u have u can find a way to get things the way u want them. good luck. cyaaaa sockiescat.