Old 01-04-2006, 08:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default first pond, are sunfish a good choice?

Personally, I've often dreamed of catching a couple red eye, a smaller
than blue gill sunfish, that is plentiful in streams of South Georgia
and keeping them in my pond. Just a thought.

One reason I haven't rushed out to get some is because they are difficult to see in the
water and you can't really watch them like goldfish or koi unless you
get your head under the water with them. Hal

LOL! Underwater cam, Hal, underwater cam! ;o) ~ jan

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a