Old 01-04-2006, 11:39 PM posted to rec.ponds
lurker

Default first pond, are sunfish a good choice?

once enough plants are going i hope they wont eat all the guppies and
some will hide and they will continue to multiply. probably all will
get eaten though, definetly good that they are not very picky eaters.
we have winters here too so thats not a problem...

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 12:24:23 -0600, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

I may be mistaken but they need a cool winter rest period. They're also
carnivores so probably wont thrive on goldfish and koi foods.