Old 02-04-2006, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default seeking hyacinth bulbs

sherm wrote:snip

I have a black flower bed and would like to be one of the first to get
these bulbs here in the u.s.a.

I think your best bet is to contact T&M and ask them if there are any
suppliers in the USA, or if there are likely to be in the near future.
They would certainly have Plant Breeder's Rights over these bulbs
having paid £150,000 for three (!) and will be in negotiation to
licence them for distribution in USA, I'm sure. You could try
contacting e.g. Terra Nova nurseries in Oregon, too though I'm not sure
that they do bulbs. They have a nice Heuchera called Obsidian, though!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk