Old 02-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Padraig D'Arcy Padraig D'Arcy is offline
Registered User

Smile

Thank you so much: James, Bob, Scotia, Leslie and Jackie Brown, Springtime (SH). You were all really helpful and knowledgeable in your replies. Scotia, I checked out the link you sent. The pictures are lovely - an inspiration. I look forward to looking through them all later. I'm confident to go ahead with this now and I'll let you all know how it's going and of course will post any questions I have, and can't find the answers to, here.

Sincerely,
Pádraig D'Arcy