Old 02-04-2006, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Liam

Default Most useful books for RHS Cerificate in Horticulture Exam ?

On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:48:23 +0100, Liam
wrote:

Hello! Just wondering what books those who have just completed the
exam found the most useful. Should be sitting it next year.
Thank you
Liam

Thank you all for your replies. The Dawson book is being used as the
core textbook in thr evening class I attend. On the Science side I
have found 'Botany for Gardeners' by Brian Capon very useful. An
absolutely wonderful book I came across is 'Flora Britannica' by
Richard Mabey. Not reallly related to the course but a great book to
dip into.
Liam