Old 03-04-2006, 02:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Madcat

Default Container Gardens

I have an old step from my deck that we replace with two new steps. I
am thinking this might be a good container garden for our deck (Our
yard makes a postage stamp look big also it's on an incline) the box is
6" D X 8" W X 56"L. The length is split by a divider so it's actually 2
28" sections. I was going to line the sections with a plastic to hold
in the soil and put 2-3 tomatoe plants on 1 side and the same number of
pepper plants on the other side.

I am looking for opinions and suggestions on whether this is a workable
plan

Ray