Old 02-04-2006, 10:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default What Are You Feeding & Where are You Buying Your Koi Food This Season?

Never yet have bought regular koi food for my koi in all the years I
have kept them. All I have ever fed is a localy prepared fish chow
that costs 5 or 6 bucks for a 50# sack........Ingredient for
ingredient, it has pretty darn close to identical ingredients as the
Rangen (sp?) brand of koi food. I also on occassion buy a nationally
known manufacturers brand of food just for a chamge, (Land O' Lakes or
Faithway Feed) as it only costs about $2.00 more per 50# sack than
the locally made stuff does......

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....