Old 15-02-2003, 01:51 AM
harrison

Default Crocuses!!

If we can't see them--they are covered with snow--are crocuses still
blooming underneath all that whiteness? And what about the heaths and
heathers? Eugenia, zone 6, two towns west of Boston
"Ann" wrote in message
Madgardener expounded:

the ones that I got didn't even have the courtesy to do that for me. Out
of 20 tiny bulbs, I got ONE flower the next spring and then nothing after
that. I might try them in a shallow pot outside next time to see if that
helps, in a sandy, poor soil.

Well that little patch that bloomed twice was probably the sixth time
I tried them. Difficult little buggers........

--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA