Old 03-04-2006, 07:18 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default Welcome To Rec Ponds FAQs

Derek Broughton wrote:
Mister Gardener wrote:

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:53:20 -0500, "Koi-Lo"
wrote:

"Mister Gardener" wrote in message

Welcome to rec.ponds. The information in the aquaria groups FAQs may
be of interest to readers of this group.

===============
I think you posted the Aquarium FAQ information.

I think that is a good observation. It was the only FAQ I had at hand,
and I was asked to post it by some of the RP people. If anyone has the
RP FAQ, they are more than welcome to post it.

Justin's version, the latest I know of, is at:

http://www.geocities.com/justinm090/faq.html

OK...just to clear this up as far as I understand it. Mr Gardener
accidentally posted the aquaria faqs as pond faqs - the aquaria faqs
have been posted here before (I lurk) and can be of interest as both
ponds and aquaria do have a lap over....

As far as I'm aware there is a plan to post pond faqs (Justin's updated
maybe) to rec.ponds - it would also be good to post these on the aquaria
groups for the same reason - ie. the lap over in interest...I seem to
remember seeing a thread between Jan and Snooze discussing just this
yesterday.

Koi-Lo was quite right to point out that the faqs were the aquaria ones
to enable this to be corrected and not to confuse any new posters who
suddenly come across faqs that relate to aquaria rather than ponds on a
pond newsgroup. The correct faqs should be posted to every group under
the correct subject...JMO...

Now I'm going back to lurking......

Gill