Old 04-04-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dapat kang malig̣

Default I feel so sorry for you folks in cold climate areas.

You live in Tucson, AZ

"Mike" wrote in message
ps.com...
Here it is March 28, (2006) and my carrots are popping through- an inch
high; my watermelon; squash; okra and snow peas are 1 to 2" high; my
potatoes are about half- way grown; cauliflowers have little marble
sized caulitflower on them'; cabbage is about ready to firm up to make
cabbageheads; new grape plan is blossoming, and I'm already eating
delicious Bibb lettuce, As soon as they're arrive from Henry Field's,
I'll be planting strawberries, sweet potatoes, and onions.

Even in winter I had planted a terrific garden. BUT,,,,summers just
too hot for some veggies,...lettuce, and cole crops, while tomatoes
have to be shaded. Question: Where do I live? And be gentle with
your answers,(tee hee)

Mike