Old 04-04-2006, 12:30 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko

Default Javier - your new JD

"Javier" wrote in message
Srgnt Billko wrote:
"Javier" wrote in message
Congratulations - have fun !!
So, I drove it this afternoon after I got home. It runs, it mows, and it
mulches. I guess I can't complain too much.

The ride sure is -stiff- though.

Your behind is too sensitive. Check the air pressure in the tires and
make
sure they were not over-inflated. Might as well check the oil too while
you're at it. (just to make sure)

How does the oil affect the quality of the ride?

The tire pressure matches what's printed on the tire sidewalls, so I
guess it's OK.

-jav

Check the tire pressure in your owner's manual. MY JD 110 lists 6 to 16 psi
in front and 5 to 10 psi in rear.

Oil has nothing to do with it. I just don't trust the kids they have
setting these machines up. Check to make sure there is enough and that they
did not overfill.