Old 03-04-2006, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Wasps

"Owen" wrote in message
ups.com...
Can you help me? This is not really a gardening problem but.......
It is only spring but I have already found 4 wasps in the house, and
been stung by one already. Why am I finding so many? I'm surprised to
have a nest already.

Owen

We had a swarm of bees come onto the boat as we were going through the
Panama Canal in January. These 'settled' on the back of one of the sun
loungers near one of the pools!! The ship radioed ahead and a local Bee
keeper came on board and cleared them when we got to the Pacific end!!

Mike