Old 04-04-2006, 04:39 AM posted to rec.gardens
Derryl Killan

Default NEED CLOVER SPECIFIC HERBICIDE

Nice Guy wrote:
We have clover invading some rather nice ground cover. I do not know what
kind of ground cover it is as it is a volunteer, but it resembles lemon
thyme. We live in Central California in zone 17 if i am not mistaken.
Could someone recommend a clover-specific herbicide which will not hurt the
mixed-in ground cover? (If there is such a thing).

TIA
Dan and Mary

There is no such thing as a clover specific herbicide. Depending on how
much you want to be rid of your clover you might want to apply roundup
with a paint brush being careful not to touch the other plants.

Derryl Killan
Horticulturist's