Old 04-04-2006, 07:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Wasps

How on earth have you managed that?

I've been stung and bitten by all sorts of insects, including (in this
country) Ants, Bees and Wasps and even the Great Diving Beatle (like a red
hot needle, very painful). Been bitten by a Grass Snake, a horse twice on
the shoulder, a Vole and a Pike, all drew blood. Also a couple of dogs

that
meant it, one big one that grabbed my knee and hung on whilst I was riding

motorcycle! the other a small poodle that had my ankle.
Cat scratches and puncture wounds, well Sue reckons I look like a drug
addict I always have so many.

Perhaps I've had your share too. :-)

but never stood on a Weaver fish ??

Nasty :-((((

It settles itself in the sand with just a huge spike standing up. As a
nipper I was paddling and stood on one. It hurts, big time hurts and that is
without the spike breaking off. If it breaks off in your foot

Mike