Old 04-04-2006, 02:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Stephen Henning

Default Good Digging Fork

I live in the Amish region of Pennsylvania and near the coal region. We
have lots of auctions and garage/barn/lawn sales. I try to buy all my
tools at these sales. It accomplishes two things. The sales are a lot
of fun, and second, the tools have withstood the test of time. I got my
digging fork at an auction 40 years ago and it probably had 40 years on
it then. I think mine would break before it bent.

"They don't make things like they used to"
--
Pardon my spam deterrent; send email to
Cheers, Steve Henning in Reading, PA USA Zone 6