Old 04-04-2006, 11:08 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
- Tom -

Default unknown plant

Jill,
I'm reading this group from a verizon news server.
When I need to post binaries to a text group I use
news:alt.binaries.jokers to post the image or whatever. Then I post that
message ID, such as , in my text NG
message body.

Tom

"JillAdams" wrote in message
if this a text only newsgroup how come tom knew what my plant looks like?

Tomes wrote:
This is because this is a text-only newsgroup, Jill. The right way to do
this is to post the picture on a website and then attach a link to it in
your posts here.
Hope this helps,
Tomes

"JillAdams" wrote in message

ok so it seems giganews is blocking posts with pictures . if you have any
ideas as to what this plant is let me know. seems you will have to read
my mind as to what my plant looks like thanks to giganews . I could
search the net with some names.