Old 04-04-2006, 09:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Compost heap

George.com wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

snip
Tsk, tsk. Most women build nests, you know. ;-))

um, no. Women conceive of the idea of wanting a nest, they tell their
husbands (with a very sketchy plan if the husband is really lucky) and then
the poor old sod they are married to has to go away and visualise exactly
what he is supposed to do, how to build it, what to buy, how much it will
cost, construct it, rennovate it when it 'wasn't exactly what she wanted'
and put up with comments about 'so and so down the road having a better one
etc'. You must be using the term 'build' in the very loosest sense of the
word.

Not at all. I'm using it in the executive decision, directorial sense.
Having watched our rooks during this nest building season, I know it's
the females who do the work really. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk