Old 04-04-2006, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lyndon

Default Seedlings very leggy...

wrote in message
ups.com...

Its all a learning curve I guess... this being my first year, I can be
sure some things will go wrong. Hopefully I wont start annoying people
with all my questions !

Hey, if things don't go wrong, you are not trying hard enough. Seriously
though, for most of us, this is not an exact science. Things will continue
to go wrong from here on. As you go on, a few less things will go wrong, and
a few more will go right. So, relax and enjoy it when it goes right.

And remember, the plants left to God to look after get watered when he feels
like it. They get hot and cold at all sorts of different times. They compete
with each other for whatever food is still in the ground. And yet, the last
time was out in the wild country they were doing OK (this morning!). So,
yes. It is a learning curve, but the questions will go on forever.

Enjoy

Lyndon