Old 04-04-2006, 10:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
General Schvantzkoph

Default Ground moles

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:26:14 +0000, Jimmy wrote:

Ground moles are invading my yard, heading for the garden. Any sure fire
ways to get rid of them? I can get some sort of worm that has poison in it
from the pest control place but they are very expensive. I know chewing
gum, peanut butter, etc. does not work. Any ideas or suggestions? I live
in Toledo, Oh, whatever zone that is.
thanx

A cat will keep them down but not eliminate them. My cat catches a rodent
a day during the summer, a mix of moles, mice and chipmunks. It would be
nice if I could tell him to concentrate on moles, but he has his own
agenda.