Old 04-04-2006, 11:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

Default Ground moles

In article ,
"Jimmy" wrote:

Ground moles are invading my yard, heading for the garden. Any sure fire
ways to get rid of them? I can get some sort of worm that has poison in it
from the pest control place but they are very expensive. I know chewing gum,
peanut butter, etc. does not work. Any ideas or suggestions? I live in
Toledo, Oh, whatever zone that is.
thanx

Ground Mole' makes a great sauce for poultry. ;-)

Seriously, do a google for Mole traps, or quit poisoning and import some
gopher snakes or a tiger tabby queen or gray colored female cat.
Even spayed, she will more than solve your problem.
--
Peace, Om.