Old 04-04-2006, 11:24 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jimmy

Default Ground moles

Never heard of a gopher snake. I would rather do that than use poison
things. Do they they go after the moles and where are they from? Imported
from where? Don't want anything that will act like the Asian Carp.

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
In article ,
"Jimmy" wrote:

Ground moles are invading my yard, heading for the garden. Any sure fire
ways to get rid of them? I can get some sort of worm that has poison in
it
from the pest control place but they are very expensive. I know chewing
gum,
peanut butter, etc. does not work. Any ideas or suggestions? I live in
Toledo, Oh, whatever zone that is.
thanx

Ground Mole' makes a great sauce for poultry. ;-)

Seriously, do a google for Mole traps, or quit poisoning and import some
gopher snakes or a tiger tabby queen or gray colored female cat.
Even spayed, she will more than solve your problem.
--
Peace, Om.

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack
Nicholson