Old 05-04-2006, 03:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Ground moles

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 21:26:14 GMT, "Jimmy"
wrote:

Ground moles are invading my yard, heading for the garden.

Moles or voles?

Any sure fire
ways to get rid of them? I can get some sort of worm that has poison in it
from the pest control place but they are very expensive. I know chewing gum,
peanut butter, etc. does not work. Any ideas or suggestions?

If they're moles, they won't eat your plants, but they might
disrupt the roots with their burrowing. They're after grubs, so
getting rid of the grubs will get rid of the moles. Milky spore
isn't cheap if you have a large yard, but it does work.

Penelope

- "pointed"