Old 15-02-2003, 02:03 AM
paghat

Default White Gardening

In article ,
wrote:

Sure, give Daniel Carver, the Grand Poo Bah of the KKK a call. He should know
it all. He has no teeth, but his slogan is, "Wake up what people." "What" is
how he says "white." In case your nimble trolling ass need the primer.

Byker as a notorious Klan-like fellow DOES forge Coleman's posts from time
to time, but I didn't go back to the original Coleman post to see if after
all the people who suspected a troll were more correctly sensitive to the
possibility than I. Authentic Coleman posts should have "erol" in the
email address (I think).

-paghat

On 14 Feb 2003 17:22:01 -0800,
(Byker) wrote:

Are there any white gardening organizations? I'm interested
White Male viewpoints on gardening. Any sites you can direct me
to?

Byker

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: