Old 05-04-2006, 11:00 AM posted to aus.gardens
Geoff & Heather

Default Lemon Scented Gums

Have a look at this one
Geoff
http://ozoutback.com.au/postcards/po...e/Source/1.htm

"Linda H" wrote in message
u...
I love the look of these and would love to plant a pair next to each other,
or does anybody know the name/s of a native gum that has a tall, ghostly,
very white trunk? I would like to uplight/spotlight them from the base
once they're big enough.

We have enough room for something tall & we're in the North-East of Melb.
(Kinglake Ranges) so it's a cold winter here.

I looked at snow gums (don't know the real names of them) but their
branches come out too low to the ground for the look I'm after.

Also, should I get really small ones and wait... and wait or get more
established ones because I gather native trees don't like to be disturbed
too much?

Thanks, folks!

- L