Old 15-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Shiva

Default Schultz "Multi Cote" Slow Release Rose & Flower Chow

saki wrote:

Makes sense. I think I prefer fiddling with my plants too much to use a
slow-acting fertilizer. I like hovering a little.

I'll love that when work slows down some, which may be when I retire in
about 30 years! I always need something to fuss over.

Classical Egyptian (Old/Middle/Late/Ptolemaic), Coptic, Classical Greek,
Hittite, Hebrew, Russian, German and French.

Wow! What a great collection of languages. My curiosity presses me to ask
what your native language(s) is/are. ??

Meanwhile, You would be a great candidates for one of the people in a
theoretical problem that was on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) a
few years ago. It is the "puzzle" type from the analytical section, as
opposed to the straight deductive reasoning type from that section. It
goes something like this (NOT a working example):

Four interpreters and four professors are traveling together to go to a
conference some four hours drive away. You are in charge of the seating
arrangement.

Professor A speaks Russian and English, and can understand Japanese.
Professor B speaks Lithuanian and Coptic, and can understand German.
Professor C understands Russian and Yiddish, and speaks Chinese and
Italian. Professor D speaks English, Russian, and Yiddish and understands
Swedish.

Interpreter 1 understands English and Japanese, and speaks French and
Swedish. Interpreter 2 speaks Coptic, Italian, and Pig Latin. Interpreter
3 understands Pig Latin, Russian, and Alamabamian, but only speaks English
and French. Interpreter knows nothing but American Sign Language.

Design a seating arrangement wherein all travellers may enjoy conversation
with the person sitting next to them.

!!!!!