Old 05-04-2006, 04:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
Andrew Burgess

Default What Are You Feeding & Where are You Buying Your Koi Food This Season?

"JB" writes:

I visited a couple of web sites pricing food for this season (Aqua Mart for
Hakari Staple & Western Pond for Sho Koi) and noticed a jump in prices.
Between the two, Western Pond was offering 10 lbs of Sho Koi for $56.98,
including shipping costs. This seems about $7.00 higher than last year.

What are you feeding? And, where are you buying it?

I order Rangen 25 lb bags direct from the factory.
The last number I used was 208 543 6421
If I recall correctly, it was about $30 plus $10 shipping.

I still want to try catfish or trout chow someday. Does anyone know if
one floats better than the other? I would guess that catfish sinks
and trout floats...