Old 05-04-2006, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default need help for a sloping garden

It didn't put you off when you bought the place. Someone somewhere wants
your house and 'can' do something with it. Stick with it. Which way does it
face? Can't tell by the shadows cos we don't know what time of day the photy
was 'took'

Terrace? It might pay you if you have toooooooooo many refusals on that
count, to get it terraced.

Mike

"pleb" wrote in message
k...

"pleb" wrote in message
. uk...
Hey greenfingers

I have quite a large garden ... which sounds nice ... but it is all on a
slope. The slop varies between 30 - 45 degrees in places :-(

I am trying to sell my house .. but all of the viewers are saying "The
garden is an off put". I have put some photos of the garden he

http://www.certifiedgeek.co.uk/wp-co...garden1024.jpg 1024 x

720

error in link should be:

http://www.certifiedgeek.co.uk/wp-co...garden1024.jpg