Old 05-04-2006, 09:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Starlord

Default NEED CLOVER SPECIFIC HERBICIDE

Nope, no such thing that I've heard of. Plus why get ride of it? If it
really is clover, it'll be good for whatever plants it's growing in or
amoung.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

"Nice Guy" wrote in message
We have clover invading some rather nice ground cover. I do not know what
kind of ground cover it is as it is a volunteer, but it resembles lemon
thyme. We live in Central California in zone 17 if i am not mistaken.
Could someone recommend a clover-specific herbicide which will not hurt
the mixed-in ground cover? (If there is such a thing).

TIA
Dan and Mary