Old 06-04-2006, 07:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default What Are You Feeding & Where are You Buying Your Koi Food This Season?

I need something affordable. And considering they went through as much $8+
lb food as they do the cheaper foods, I'll stick to the cheaper foods.

I think you made that point, there was a reason you needed to repeat it?
Did my post some how offend you? That was not my intent. \

Some people have too many fish to freeze their foods.

And your point?

Why don't we stick to what we know/do, and not bring up the problems of
"some people"? Some people don't have fish, some people pay big bucks/lb.
some people don't. Some people freeze, some people don't.... one could go
on and on, picking on some people, or worst, try to validate their point
using "some people".

If :some people: have too many fish to freeze their food, they go thru the
food fast enough they wouldn't need to, don't they? Perhaps these "some
people" can answer that one, and get more OnT action going on RP. )
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~