Old 06-04-2006, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook

Default What's Growing In Your Garden?

On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:12:10 GMT, "Joe S." wrote:

wrote:
In the xtreme NE xtension of Zone 7, we have...

Spinach
Cabbage
Cauliflower
Romaine
Onion
Strawberry
Raspberries
Peach (full flower)
Apple (early flower)

Sowing toms, cuke, and squash seed indoor this weekend. Bells have
sprouted and are now under the lights.

What's Growing In Your Garden?

Being in Central Florida:

- pole beans
- bush beans
- corn

I haven't gotten to plant other things as I broke my leg recently so my
poor toms and zipper peas are having to wait until i can get around

I can empathize with you. I broke my arm at the end of June last
year. Working in the garden was almost impossible and many things did
not get done.

My advice -- start doing as much as you can as soon as you can. The
more active you stay the shorter the rehabilation will be.
--
Susan N.