Old 06-04-2006, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7

Default How do you keep track of your orchids?

Hi Jack, You can make your own simple data base using Microsoft Access or
you could purchase a full blown program.
I have this one, made by our very own ProfPam.

http://home.earthlink.net/~profpam/page3.html

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Jack wrote:
I am trying to compile a eletronic tracking log of all my orchids
including pictures of the blooms, problems, culture and comments in
word and I was wondering if anyone had a simpler way?

Jack

P.S. Cordelia Head of J & L Orchids gave a great presentation last
night at the Alaska Orchid Society meeting on minitures. Now I have
another five more to document, but the nice thing about them being
minitures is that I have space to fit them. (Leptotes Bicolor,
Masdevallia exquisita, Aerangis citrata, Angraecum eburneum, and a
Odontoglossum seedling, I won as a door prize)