Old 06-04-2006, 05:42 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default What Are You Feeding & Where are You Buying Your Koi Food This Season?

wrote in message
most people seriously overfeed their Koi and GF too. how many fish do you
have?
Ingrid

Some people have too many fish to freeze their foods.

=====================
My NR can't tell who this is addressed to as it's under Jan's but the quote
is from my message. I have between 20 and 25 koi that are up to 6 years
old, about 120 year old koi (that are being delivered this coming week) and
probably 50 goldfish of various sizes and ages. That's why we buy our feed
in 50 lb bags. Last year they and all the fry went through about 100 lbs of
feed. We have a long feeding season here in TN, from mid/late March to late
Nov or early Dec.
--
Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952