Old 06-04-2006, 06:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis

Default Countax Ride on Mower

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:20:12 +0000
mogsy23 wrote:

Hi,

I hope that there's somebody out there who can help me, I've got a
countax K14 with and upgraded Briggs and Stratton 16 hp engine. The
problem is that after i've been using it for about 20 mins the cutter
deck cuts out, i can restart it straight away using the switch on the
dash and it goes for another few mins then will cut out again and may
or may not restart using the switch. This will carry on untill it gets
to a stage where it won't restart and i have to leave it for about 10
mins before it will restart again.

Mogsy,

Can't really help, except to say I'd call or write to Countax. They
pride themselves on service, presumably they will try to get
you some help.

I have a C800 and have had no such problems as you describe.
My issue is that the sweeper attachment is not really up to
the job. About every joint imaginable has come unwelded.
Thankfully my neighbor has the kit to fix it, this last time
we reinforced with about 50 lbs of iron scrap, so hopefully it
will make it through the season.

-E

--
Emery Davis