Old 06-04-2006, 11:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd

Default Commercial -- for those in South Florida

Our April No-Foolin' Sale:

1. Overgrowns -- I decided to try not to spend my whole summer repotting;

2. Odd Lots -- Those pesky "too few to list" (that people are always asking
for a list of); and

3. "Scratch-n-Dents" -- quality species, crosses and clones with cosmetic
blemishes that disqualify them from sale as our regular first-quality
product.

All reduced to near-wholesale prices, but for sale only at our nursery,
cash-n-carry. Till they're gone, or till the end of the month, whichever
comes first.

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids