Old 07-04-2006, 01:17 AM posted to rec.ponds
Gareee©

Default What Are You Feeding & Where are You Buying Your Koi Food This Season?

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

Gareee, look at the pics of the GF and Koi on my website below - do they
look obese, half dead and/or sick from trout, catfish, puppy and kitty
chow? The pics I see of show koi are all fatter than my koi. Some look
like stuffed sausages that couldn't even turn around if their life
depended on it! I'm with you and don't plan to make a few obscenely
greedy feed companies richer......

Yep.. I can see no reason why I can buy 50 lbs of food for $6 or for $30.. I
might was well buy the fish shrimp and toss it in there.

Course I suppose if I was making $300,000 a year then I would buy the
expensive food, just because I could.

--
Gareee©
(Gary Tabar Jr.)