Old 07-04-2006, 04:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nightingale

Default Ground moles

Jimmy wrote:
Ground moles are invading my yard, heading for the garden. Any sure fire
ways to get rid of them? I can get some sort of worm that has poison in it
from the pest control place but they are very expensive. I know chewing gum,
peanut butter, etc. does not work. Any ideas or suggestions? I live in
Toledo, Oh, whatever zone that is.
thanx

A Rat Terrier works wonders. Mine brought home
nearly one per day last year, at least four or
five a week. Sometimes, if I was a really good
hooman, she would gift me with two.

Been too cold for the moles to come out so far
this year, but she knows they're there. It's just
a matter of time.....

-N