Old 07-04-2006, 07:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Snooze

Default Shredding & blowing peat moss on lawn?

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"Snooze" wrote in message
. com...
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
Hopefully, you don't use your clippings around edible crops.
Yes I do. I've been doing it for years and I'm still living.
Don't do it to your kids.

Chop them up and spread the clippings around the edible crops?

The clippings are good, except that he said he uses a few lawn chemicals
on his grass, and at some point afterward, the clippings end up spread
around his vegetables. Since none of the chemicals sold for lawn care have
been, or ever will be proven safe, this is risky.

It was a bad attempt at a joke...chop up the kids, use them as
mulch...nevermind.
The joke failed so badly, cpr won't save it. Might as well print it out,
chop it and spread it among the plants.